Scrambled eggs on olive bread, with bacon, mushroom and avocado 🥑. Scrambled eggs with bacon is a versatile recipe. It's an easy everyday breakfast recipe but special enough that you could serve it for a crowd at brunch. Scrambling eggs isn't difficult, but it does take some practice.
Avocado makes for the perfect bowl to hold bacon and baked eggs complete with runny yolk! Only takes minutes to assemble and then bake for an easy and healthy breakfast treat. Scrambled Eggs with Bacon and Avocado. You act sizzling microwave Scrambled eggs on olive bread, with bacon, mushroom and avocado 🥑 working 5 prescription as well as 6 than. Here is how you conclude.
program of Scrambled eggs on olive bread, with bacon, mushroom and avocado 🥑
- You need of olive bread.
- It's of avocado.
- Prepare 2 slices of bacon.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 25 g of butter.
One that yields slightly to pressure is best for slicing and dicing; if pressure leaves a small indentation, the avocado is best mashed. Aren't you tired of your avocado having a seed inside and not being wrapped in bacon? We sure as hell were, that's why we put together this bacon wrapped egg and avocado surprise for all you cholesterol Cut your avocado in half, remove the seed and skin, stuff in the egg and close it back up. The Best Avocado Mushroom Recipes on Yummly
Scrambled eggs on olive bread, with bacon, mushroom and avocado 🥑 step by step
- Preheat oven to 200 degree. Slice mushroom into thick pieces, and cut each slice of bacon into half..
- Cook bacon in a pan, and use bacon oil to cook mushroom. Add 10g butter in the middle of cooking to add flavor to mushrooms..
- Take a medium pot and break three eggs in it. Add 15g of butter, and roughly mix the egg mixture until you can’t see big blob of egg white..
- Put bread in oven and set timer to about 5 minutes..
- Take the pot with egg mixture to medium heat hob. Take a wooden spoon or pair of chopsticks. Put pot on stove, stir, count 30 seconds, and then bring the pot off stove, count 30 seconds. Repeat (on stove 30 sec, off stove 30 sec) until cooked, or to the texture you like. Add some salt and dry herbs if you like while stirring..
- Take bread out. Cut in half. Put all fillings on top - mushroom, bacon, scrambled egg, sliced avocado. And sprinkle some black pepper. Done!.
Avocado-suffed Mushrooms, Mushroom Avocado Toast, Avocado Mushroom Toast. The mushrooms are marinated in a mixture of soy, olive oil and sweet paprika in an attempt to replicate the smoky saltiness of the bacon. The classic hollandaise also got a slightly healthier makeover too with the addition of avocado. This cheesey scrambled eggs with bacon recipe makes a deliciously filling, protein-packed breakfast. A lovely scrambled egg recipe for the weekend, it makes a great brunch to keep you going until mid afternoon.