Shahi paneer. Shahi paneer recipe - Delicious, rich & creamy restaurant style shahi paneer. Shahi Paneer is a super popular paneer dish where paneer is cooked in a rich and creamy gravy. The gravy is little sweet, creamy and wonderfully aromatic.
Sautéed paneer is just the right match for this rich and luscious gravy, as the succulence of the paneer enriches the gravy further. Mughlai Shahi Paneer is an exotic dish made with Paneer (Indian Cheese) cooked in a rich, creamy onion-cashew sauce. It is an excellent combination with Shahi Pulav, Naan. You effect simmering broil Shahi paneer proving 22 compound furthermore 9 together with. Here you are nail it.
compound of Shahi paneer
- You need 200 gm of paneer.
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 15 of cashew nuts.
- Prepare 2 of cloves.
- It's 2 of Cardamom.
- You need 2-3 of black pepper.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 spoon of ghee.
- You need 2-3 of green chillies.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It's 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coriander leaves.
- You need 1 pinch of Kasuri methi crushed.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- It's 1/2 cup of malai or cream.
- You need 1 tsp of kitchen king masala.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
How to make Shahi Paneer-Chunks of cottage cheese cooked in a rich creamy gravy. A favourite with the vegetarians, paneer made from milk is quite common, especially paneer recipes are quite. Shahi paneer for example is a delicious recipe which when prepared in the dhaba style can make you want more. So, we decided to give the recipe for preparing dhaba style shahi paneer.
Shahi paneer individually
- Grind onion, cashew and green chilli into fine paste.
- Take a pan. Heat ghee and add cloves, bay leaf, black pepper and cardamom and cumin seeds.
- Add onion paste and mix continuously for 3-4 min..
- Add ginger garlic paste and dry masala and saute them..
- Then add tomato purie and mix it till it leaves oil..
- Add 1/2 cup malai or cream.
- Add paneer and mix for 1 min.
- Add 1 1/2 cup milk and let it boil for 2 mins..
- Add chopped coriander leaves and kasuri methi for taste and serve it with tandoori roti..
Shahi paneer is a popular and rich Mughlai dish prepared with cottage cheese, cream and cashew nut paste. This shahi paneer recipe has been tweaked a bit from the original, to suit my family needs. Shahi Paneer is a favorite roti/naan accompaniment from our Indian Subcontinent prepared with whole spices, nuts, paneer, cream, yogurt and with a hint of saffron. The word Shahi means Royal and now. Shahi Paneer is an authentic North Indian delicacy, which is prepared with the goodness of tomatoes and cottage cheese.