Dal and Paneer Tikki Cutlet Patty. Paneer cutlet recipe or paneer tikki - Cutlet is one of the delicious, easy, healthy and best after school snacks for kids. This paneer cutlet is mostly made in our home for the kids after school as a evening snack. It can be used as a patty for vegetable burger or can be relished as it is or can be. as i mentioned earlier tikki recipes are generally made and served as street food snack. typically it is eaten with chaat recipes sauces like ragda, tamarind or green chutney but it can also be served as patties in between bread slices. i personally like it as patties in between burger slices or any.
The best finger food for babies. Try out this versatile paneer cutlet recipe that is suitable even for babies! Works well on it's own, as a side dish or even as a vegetarian burger patty. You see to stewing devil Dal and Paneer Tikki Cutlet Patty applying 14 program as a consequence 4 and. Here you go carry out.
modus operandi of Dal and Paneer Tikki Cutlet Patty
- You need 2 cups of cooked dal.
- It's 1 cup of paneer mashed.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of roasted chickpea flour.
- It's 1 tbsp of fried onion.
- Prepare 1-2 of green chilies chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of coriander leaves chopped.
- It's 1/2 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- It's 2 tbsp of chopped pistachios.
- You need 2 tbsp of almond paste.
- It's to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lime juice.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of oil.
Make these delicious and healthy paneer tikki which can be eaten during ketogenic diet as well. Well, it's all in your mind. Try these delicious Cottage Cheese Cutlets and your impression is sure to change. Beetroot Cutlet, Beetroot Tikki is spicy, vegan pan fried beetroot patties, good for snacks, starters, fingerfood.
Dal and Paneer Tikki Cutlet Patty separately
- Simmer the cooked dal till it is reduced and dry. Let it cool down. Then mix with all the other ingredients (except oil)..
- Divide into equal portions & give it a tikki shape or any shape of your choice. Refrigerate for some time..
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry them in batches, till golden in colour..
- Serve with curd chutney, green chutney or tomato sauce..
Beetroot cultet recipe, how to make cutlets. Beetroot cutlet or beetroot tikki, beetroot patties is easy, delicious, healthy and colorful snack for tea time or for kids lunch/snack box. These Aloo Paneer Tikkis are North Indian style cutlets which are made healthy with oats and will satisfy your chaat cravings. So I made these healthy aloo paneer tikkis to make do. It has been a long two weeks of first falling sick and living on khichdi and then making up for it by eating as many.