Speck and pancetta meatloaf. Place pancetta slices slightly overlapping on a piece of plastic wrap. Shape the meatloaf mixture into a log and place on the pancetta. Squeeze the parchment-covered loaf with your hands to secure the pancetta and solidify the shape of the loaf.
Squeeze the parchment covered loaf with your hands to secure the pancetta and solidify the shape of the loaf. Remove from oven and let cool. Line a loaf tin with layers of pancetta across the base and up the sides, then press the mince into the tin. You close grilling barbecue Speck and pancetta meatloaf adopting 5 ingredients together with 4 so. Here you go conclude.
receipt of Speck and pancetta meatloaf
- You need 500 g of mince.
- Prepare 100 g of speck.
- Prepare of About 8-10 rashers of pancetta.
- Prepare Slice of bread - soaked in a splash of milk.
- You need 1 of egg.
Turn out and serve the loaf in slices accompanied by mashed potatoes and gravy. Note: Pancetta is a cured but unsmoked Italian pork product made from the same cut as bacon, which can be used as a substitute. This crockpot meatloaf includes potatoes, which makes it a convenient one-pot meal. Add some thick-sliced carrots to the slow cooker along with the potatoes if you would like, or Bake in muffin tins or mini-loaf pans for individual servings.
Speck and pancetta meatloaf receipt
- Put mince in a bowl. Soak bread in milk. Add speck to mince.
- Add egg and bread to mince, mix it up well with a fork until you get a homogeneous mixture. Layout the pancetta on a plate..
- Shape your meatloaf into a large sausage on top. Fold up the pancetta as shown. Leave to rest in the fridge for about an hour. Roast in a preheated oven at 220 for 15 mins, then turn down the heat to 180 for 30 minutes.
- Leave to rest then serve 😀.
Use leftovers sliced in sandwiches or crumbled in sauces or chili. This Pancetta Turkey Meatloaf recipe is so delicious and full of flavor. Squeeze the parchment-covered loaf with your hands to secure the pancetta and solidify the shape of the loaf. Place remaining components for the meatloaves, except pancetta and fried onions, in a large mixing bowl. Mix well with the sauted vegetables and herbs.