Pelmeni. Pelmeni are the Russian version of dumplings. They're mostly served on cold winter days with sour cream or just butter. Kids and adults both love them, they are a true Russian. Следующее.
Pelmeni are a staple in Russian cuisine. Almost every country has a dumpling filled with meat in its repertoire - pierogi. Pelmeni is a traditional Russian food, which is now enjoyed by millions around the world. You see to steeping broil Pelmeni employing 13 compound so 5 and. Here you are effect.
receipt of Pelmeni
- You need of dough :.
- You need 1.5 - 2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 pc of egg ..
- Prepare 100 ml of water boiled slightly warm ..
- Prepare 50 ml of milk ..
- You need 1 tbsp of oil . tablespoon.
- You need 0.5 tsp of Salt ..
- You need Pinch of sugar.
- It's 300 of beef gr ..
- Prepare 300 of pork gr . (neck).
- It's 1 pc of onion ..
- Prepare 40 ml of ice water ..
- It's to taste of Salt pepper and.
In different countries Pelmeni is also known under other names such as Vareniki. Russian Pelmeni: a Comprehensive Guide (and Recipe). Russian pelmeni recipe might remind you of Chinese dumplings and Italian ravioli as they are, too.
- Flour (1.5 cups) sift into a bowl, make a well, add water, milk, butter, add egg, salt and sugar, since the edges gradually knead the dough, to pass it on the table sprinkled with flour, adding more flour kneaded elastic elastic dough, cover it a bowl and let it rest 30-40 minutes, during which time the dough is necessary once "Move.".
- Meat grinder twist on an onion (you can double), add minced salt and pepper (no more than adding spices), pour ice water, stuffing mix well..
- Dough for convenience divided into 3 parts, one part on a floured table roll into a thin layer (roll need quite thin, but not until transparent) glass squeeze circles of dough, put the stuffing in the middle of a. Fingers dipped in flour, well-knit stitches, pelmeni laid out on a floured tray. So blindly all pelmeni, trim and Move dough thinly roll out again, to use all the dough..
- Then the tray with pelmeni put in the freezer for 30 minutes, to be a little cold..
- You can then part pelmeni boil in salted water with the bay leaf, and some completely freeze shift in the bag and put into the freezer..