Beef Nachos. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. Top with half of other toppings. Add additional FRESH toppings if desired.
Serve immediately, garnished with sliced scallions/shallots if using and with Guacamole, Pico de Gallo and Sour Cream on the side. Loaded Nachos Luscious beef and bean nachos piled high with fixins! And voila, you have a better-than-Taco-Bell version of beef nachos supreme! You make ready boiling scorch Beef Nachos adopting 21 receipt and 8 so. Here you go hit.
technique of Beef Nachos
- Prepare of Mince Mix.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garlic.
- It's 2 teaspoons of chilli flakes.
- It's 2 tablespoons of oil.
- It's 1 kg of beef mince.
- You need 1 tin (410 g) of tomato and onion relish.
- Prepare 1 tin (410 g) of black beans or red kidney beans.
- You need 2 1/2 tablespoons of sugar.
- It's Pinch of salt.
- It's Pinch of pepper.
- You need of Avo Pulp.
- It's 2 of Avocado's.
- You need 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need Pinch of pepper.
- Prepare of Rest of the ingredients.
- Prepare 2 packets of (2 x 150g) sweet and chilli doritos.
- Prepare 2 cups of cheddar grated.
- It's 1 tub (230 g) of cream cheese.
Hey, that's why football watching food is my favorite. Super casual, super chill and epically delicious! Tools Used to Make Epic Beef Nachos Supreme. Note: These are Amazon affiliate links.
Beef Nachos ingredients
- Fry your onion, garlic and chilli flakes in the oil until golden brown..
- Add your mince and cook it through. For about 5 mins..
- Drain the black beans / red kidney bean and add the beans to the mince..
- Add your onion and tomato mix and cook for another 5 mins..
- Add your tomato paste and sugar and cook until the sauce has reduced. (It must not be too saucy otherwise your chips will be soggy). Season with salt and pepper.
- Add your doritos to a baking pan. Throw the mince mix on top and top of with some cheese..
- For the avo pulp just mix all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. If you dont have a blender you can just mash it with a fork..
- When plating top of your nachos with cream cheese and avo pulp and garnish with tomato and parsley 😊.
Place tortilla chips in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Top with ground beef mixture, black beans, corn and cheeses. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. The nacho version of my all-time favorite sandwich. This is a great appetizer idea for a St.