Meatball PotPie. DIRECTIONS Add meatballs, covering with soup mixture. Divide pie dough into four equal pieces. Top the pot pie with a plate and turn them both ever.
Serve this cheesy pot pie that's made using Pillsbury® pie crusts and filled with meatballs. Sal takes his mom's meatball recipe and turns it into a pot pie. I still love to prepare and serve classic, wholesome recipes such as this meat and veggie pie. You wind up roasting percolate Meatball PotPie employing 10 prescription so 9 also. Here you are take care of.
prescription of Meatball PotPie
- You need 24 of small frozen meatballs.
- You need 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 of soup can milk.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Montreal Steak Seasoning.
- It's 1/2 cup of peas and carrots (frozen).
- It's 2 1/4 cups of Bisquick mix.
- It's 2/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Sprinkle parsley flakes.
- You need of Butter cooking spray.
This Crockpot Meatball Shepherd's Pie is sure to become a new family favourite! It cooks all day and you come home to a delicious meal in your slow cooker! This is similar to a standard pot pie, but prepares much quicker. Use whole or two My husband and I fondly refer to this as 'Cheater Pot Pie.' This is similar to a standard pot.
Meatball PotPie receipt
- Place your 24 frozen meatballs into a bowl......
- Add your can of condensed cream of mushroom soup, milk, Montreal Steak seasoning, peas and carrots to meatballs in bowl.......Mix all very well.......
- Meanwhile prepare your Bisquick mix by placing Bisquick mix, milk, shredded cheddar cheese and parsley flakes into a bowl.....Mix well.....
- Take a muffin pan and lightly spray muffin pan with butter cooking spray......
- Place a tablespoon of Bisquick mix into each muffin tin......Make sure you completely cover the whole bottom of your muffin tin !!!.
- Next place 2 meatballs and the filling into each muffin tin.....You’ll have some cream of mushroom filling left over, I just put the extra filling into a pan and heated it up and served it over the meatball pot pies !!! 😊.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes......Make sure you put your muffin tin on a cookie tray to catch any drips from your meatball potpie !!! Mine did have some spillage but luckily I had some aluminum foil under the muffin pan !!! 😊.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes then remove from muffin pan and set in a plate.....It’s not my most attractive plate of food but it does taste really yummy ! 😂.
- Serve with the extra cream of mushroom sauce over the top and enjoy !!! 😋.
Add something flaky to your family's Italian dinner! Serve this cheesy pot pie that's made using Pillsbury® pie crusts and filled with meatballs. Chock-full of chicken, potatoes, peas and corn, this recipe makes two golden pies, so you can serve one at supper and save the other for a busy night. Why look for potpie in the frozen food aisle when this easy homemade chicken potpie tastes much better? Under its golden-brown crust, you'll find the ultimate comfort food for kids and adults.