Shepherd Pie with a new twist. Twist your favourites with this simple idea. Anchovies add a delicious salty richness to shepherd's pie - try it next time your cooking up the family. Mix up your shepherd's pie with some anchovies.
Not only do they have some unique twists, but they are sure to impress your party guests. Spread the filling in a casserole dish. Top with the mashed potato and smooth the top. You effect grilling parch Shepherd Pie with a new twist using 9 technique as a consequence 3 as a consequence. Here you are produce.
prescription of Shepherd Pie with a new twist
- It's 3 packages of County gravy.
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef or turkey.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of frozen veggies whatever you like best I use peas and corn.
- Prepare 3 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- It's 1 packages of Pillsbury biscuits.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- It's 5 clove of garlic, minced.
- It's 4 cup of mashed potatoes.
Sprinkle with curry powder and grated cheese if using. Shepherd's Pie is one of those foods that brings a smile to everyone's face - especially when you get If you're new to Shepherd's Pie (also spelled Shepard's Pie), let me be the first to welcome you to How to make Shepherd's Pie. A really good Shepherd's Pie should always start with a soffrito. Whether you are getting ready to celebrate St.
Shepherd Pie with a new twist compound
- In hot skillet cook the ground meat. Season with salt and pepper. Just before done drain any excess grease and add the garlic and onions cook until onions start to sweat and garlic is light brown. Take off burner and add frozen veggies set aside for later..
- Preheat oven to 350. In separate pot make the country gravy as package instructs and set aside. In mixing bowl combine the beef mixture from step one , mashed potatoes and half of the cheddar cheese. Mix well..
- Using a greased casserole dish place four of the biscuits cut up on the bottom then add the mashed potatoes and beef mix. Pour the country gravy over top of that make sure to leave a little room you might not use all the gravy but it's great for left overs. Spread the rest of the cheddar cheese and place the remaining biscuits on top. Place on a cookie sheet just in case if it drips cook about 10 minutes until biscuits are done ..
Patrick's Day, are craving classic comfort food, or just love a hearty and satisfying casserole, Shepherd's Pie is a timeless favorite. But sometimes you need to change up tradition a bit and put a new spin on old favorites, which is why you need to check out [.] Our shepherd's pie recipes will have your family feeling lucky, indeed. Whether you go for traditional mashed potatoes or a fun new twist, these one-dish wonders are a hearty homecoming. This easy meal is hearty and colorful, with a great blend of Southwest flavors and heat! Ground venison adds a flavorful new twist to shepherd's pie in this recipe that includes the classic ingredients like beef, mashed potatoes, peas, and corn.