Low-Calorie Chicken Cafreal. Learn how to make Goan style Chicken Cafreal Chicken Cafreal is a delicious chicken recipe in which chicken is marinated in a flavorful mixture of coriander. Find healthy, delicious low-calorie chicken recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. Stuffed Chicken Braised in Tomato Sauce.
Choose from one-pots, curries, wraps, soups, salads and more. Make one of our healthy, low-calorie chicken dishes. Pack the flavor, not the calories. You bring about boiling braise Low-Calorie Chicken Cafreal proving 16 process including 8 so. Here you go perform.
program of Low-Calorie Chicken Cafreal
- Prepare 500 of -gram chicken (leg).
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It's of Marinade.
- It's 1 cup of coriander leaves with it's stalk.
- It's 1/2 cup of Mint.
- It's 5 of green chilli.
- You need 1/2 inch of cinnamon.
- It's 8 of peppercorns.
- It's 3 tsp of cloves.
- It's 1 of bay leaf.
- It's 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It's 1 of -inch ginger.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves.
Recipe: White Wine and Mushroom Chicken. Photo credit: Con Poulos; Food styling by Rebecca Jurkevich; Prop styling by Megan Hedgpeth. Chicken Cafreal is a well known curry gravy from Goa, India. Learn how to make chicken cafreal and get the step by step recipe.
Low-Calorie Chicken Cafreal step by step
- Roast the whole spices till they release their aroma..
- Grind coriander, mint, ginger, garlic, green chilies and the roasted spices with 1/4 cup water in a mixer to a fine paste..
- Slit the chicken to make small cavities in it and add salt, turmeric and 1 tbsp lemon juice along with the green spice mix..
- Coat the chicken well with the spice mix and marinate for 4 hrs..
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the chicken till it gets browned from both the sides..
- Use the spice mix water and add it to the chicken..
- Cover the pan and cook it for 15 minutes or till the chicken is cooked..
- Drizzle the remaining lemon juice on the chicken and serve..
Once the Chicken marinated long enough, take out a pan and fry the chopped onion translucent on low heat. Increase the heat and add in the chicken with the marination. This Crock-Pot pineapple chicken recipe combines the flare of Asian cuisine with the ease of slow cooking -- a satisfying low-calorie meal. This slow cooker pineapple chicken recipe results in a moist and tender chicken that is both a bit sweet and a bit savory. Chicken Cafreal recipe: Try this Chicken Cafreal recipe, or contribute your own.