Biscoff Milkshake (Low Cal Treat!). Serve & Enjoy Your Keto Shake. Other Low Carb Peanut Butter Chocolate Recipes. This chocolate peanut butter milkshake is easily whipped up in less than a minute, so it can be ready any time you want a little sweet treat.
A thick & creamy chocolate milkshake that's healthy enough for breakfast! That's definitely something I can get behind! ?? And when you make your own, remember to snap a picture and share it on Instagram using. You get ready toasting barbecue Biscoff Milkshake (Low Cal Treat!) adopting 10 procedure as a consequence 5 moreover. Here is how you nail it.
procedure of Biscoff Milkshake (Low Cal Treat!)
- You need 200 ml of chilled unsweetened almond milk,.
- You need 2 scoops of (heaped tbsp) low calorie vanilla ice cream, (Asda),.
- Prepare 2 of lotus biscoff biscuits,.
- You need of Low fat squirty canned cream (around 12g serving),.
- Prepare of Butterscotch zero syrup (I used Myprotein, optional),.
- You need 1 of level tbsp granulated stevia sweetener,.
- You need 1 tsp of melted Biscoff spread, or biscoff sauce (alternative),.
- You need of You will need:.
- It's 1 of hand blender.
- It's 1 of tall glass and a straw to serve.
These over-the-top milkshakes are a feast for the eyes. Low carb, low fat, sugar free, and high in protein. Yes it's called a smoothie, but it's just as creamy but. Both milkshakes and smoothies can have a large number of calories and sugar.
Biscoff Milkshake (Low Cal Treat!) instructions
- Pour the chilled almond milk, Stevia and ice cream into the blender container and crumble 1 and a 1/3rd of the biscoff biscuits in also, saving the rest as garnish. Add in 2/3rds of the melted Biscoff spread..
- Take the hand blender and pulse the ingredients together, then blend until nice and smooth..
- Take your tall glass and squeeze butterscotch zero syrup around the inside of it, then pour in the milkshake. Squirt cream on the top in a neat swirly pattern..
- Drizzle over the remaining melted 1/3rd Biscoff spread and crumble over the remaining 1/2th of a biscoff as a garnish. Add a straw and enjoy!.
- Each milkshake is approx 227 kcals! (this will vary slightly depending on which low cal ice cream you use, and whether you're using melted Biscoff or squeezy Biscoff sauce). :).
Here's a breakdown of the nutritional information for the two. Neither smoothies nor milkshakes are what you'd classify as "healthy" foods. You're better off eating a piece of fruit instead of a smoothie or having a glass of. Directions: Blend ice cream, low fat milk, malted milk and chocolate syrup in a blender or magic bullet. Blend until a smooth creamy texture.