Spicy Chicken & Barley Salad.
You finish heating grill Spicy Chicken & Barley Salad employing 10 process moreover 6 together with. Here you are do the trick.
technique of Spicy Chicken & Barley Salad
- Prepare 1 of Chicken Breast Fillet.
- Prepare of Garlic Salt *OR Garlic Powder and Salt.
- Prepare of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need of Ground Chilli OR Cayenne Pepper.
- You need of Oil.
- It's 1/2 of Continental Cucumber *OR 1 Lebanese Cucumber.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of Cooked Barley.
- Prepare 2-4 tablespoons of Salad Dressing of your choice *Today I used ‘My Buttermilk Dressing’.
- You need of Fresh Dill.
Spicy Chicken & Barley Salad step by step
- Cut Chicken Breast Fillet into two thin slices, season with Garlic Salt, Ground Black Pepper and Ground Chilli..
- Heat a small amount of Oil in a frying pan over medium heat, cook Chicken until both sides are nicely browned. Transfer to a plate..
- Cut Cucumber into bite-size pieces and place in a mixing bowl. Lightly season with Salt and toss..
- Cut Chicken slices into bite-size pieces and add to the Cucumber. Add Cooked Barley and some fresh Dill. Add Salad Dressing and mix well..
- Note: To cook Barley, simply boil about 1/3 cup Pearl Barley in slightly slated Water until soft. Then drain..
- Note: You can add toasted Nuts to this salad. Pine Nuts and Walnuts are suitable..