Bonus Honey glazed fried chiken on sale. Mix honey and water together and lightly brush each piece of chicken. Nothing says 'south' like good fried chicken, but when pecan honey glaze is drizzled on top then it takes it to a whole new level. I was inspired when my husband and I visited a soul food restaurant, and I just had to come home and duplicate it.
Anyway they have this fabulous fried chicken there that has a honey pecan glaze on it that is to die for. I've been thinking about that chicken lately and decided to make some. This is as close as I'm going to get to that yummilicious chicken without having to make a trip to Savannah. You make ready heating melt Honey glazed fried chiken employing 13 procedure also 7 and. Here you are pull off.
receipt of Honey glazed fried chiken
- also 2 of chicken drumsticks.
- a little to taste of Bleck pepper,.
- This to taste of Onion powder,.
- Prepare to taste of Garlic powder,.
- use to taste of Origano,.
- You need 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- also to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- use 1 of egg.
- then 1 cup of milk.
- also of Ingredients for the preparation of glaze.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey.
- This 2 tablespoon of water.
This Simple Roast Chicken is marinated in lemon juice and roasted with a honey glaze. Honey Glazed Lemon Roast Chicken Recipe. This simple honey glazed chicken is healthy (baked not fried), and it's a tasty family-friendly meal that never gets any complaints! One reason I loved this recipe is I didn't have to spend the time battering and frying the chicken - it is simply baked but still develops a nice crust from the.
Honey glazed fried chiken compound
- In a large mixing bowl, add chicken,salt,black pepper,onion powder,garlic powder,origano,red chilli powder and milk..
- Mix it and cover, and refrigerate for 2-3 hours..
- Remove chicken from refrigerater and set aside. In a medium bowl, combine egg. Add flour to bowl and set aside..
- Transfer chicken to egg wash then the flour, coating evenly..
- Fry chicken in a large nonstick pan for 10-15 minutes on each side..
- Place chicken on drying rack and let cool for 5 minutes..
- Mix honey and water together and lightly brush each piece of chicken. Garnishing with tamatto and onion ring..
My family raves over this nicely browned chicken. The rich honey glaze gives each luscious piece a spicy tang. This dish is simple enough to prepare for a family dinner and delightful enough to serve to guests. -Ruth Andrewson, Leavenworth, Washington. Honey Orange Glazed Chicken combines delicious spices and a sweet and tangy honey orange glaze. This makes the perfect meal for your family and has amazing flavor!