Chicken Curry with raw papaya and potatoes.
You fulfill grilling blanch Chicken Curry with raw papaya and potatoes working 18 modus operandi including 6 moreover. Here you go produce.
process of Chicken Curry with raw papaya and potatoes
- Prepare 500 grams of chicken curry cut skinout.
- It's 4-5 tsp of Chicken curry masala.
- You need 3 of small potatoes in half.
- Prepare 5-6 of thin long sliced raw papaya.
- Prepare 2 tsp of curd for marination.
- You need 2 of cardamoms.
- It's for masala-- of (1 red chilli+1 tsp cumin seed+1 tsp corriender+ 5-6 almonds.
- It's 1/2 tsp of poppy seeds) Dry roast above masala and paste.
- It's 3 of medium onions.
- You need 7-8 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 " of ginger.
- It's 1 of tomato chopped.
- It's 2 tsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 3 of slit green chillies.
- It's 2 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
Chicken Curry with raw papaya and potatoes separately
- After cleaning the chicken, marinate chicken with curd and 1 tsp chicken masala, 1 tsp turmeric,1 tsp of salt, 1 tsp oil, half chopped onion. Keep aside for at least 20 mins..
- Dry roast the spices and almonds, make it into a paste..
- Make a paste of ginger, garlic and half onion and keep aside..
- In a cooking Kadai, add oil along with 2 cardamoms, fry the onion in slow flame untill it gets golden then add marinated chicken, potatoes, raw papaya and cook in medium to high flame for 3-4 mins as chicken get roasted with masala but don't burn or over fry. Slow the flame, add ginger garlic onion paste along with tomato, chillies, salt, turmeric and 2 tsp chicken masala. Cook untill oil starts separate from chicken. Stir it in between..
- Now before adding water add red chilli and Kashmiri chilli powder, roasted masala paste and stir for 1-2 mins. Add hot water as much gravy you want and cook it with lid in medium flame for 10-15 mins or untill chicken, potato all tendered and gravy become little thick than before. Add 1 tsp lime juice and 1 tsp chicken masala and stir for 2 more mins in low flame. Before switch off the flame add 1 tsp chicken masala and 1 tsp lime juice and stir to mix. Closed the lid for at least for 10 mins..
- Serve hot with pulao or simple rice along with onion salad..