Coriander and Veg Rice with Peppered Lamb Steaks. Great recipe for Coriander and Veg Rice with Peppered Lamb Steaks. Made my own flavoured rice to go with some Lamb chops. See great recipes for Coriander and Veg Rice with Peppered Lamb Steaks too!
Heat the remaining oil in a non-stick wok. The basic mixture of Hawaij for soups is also added to stews, curry-style rice dishes, vegetable dishes, and even as a barbecue rub. This spice mix is made from cumin, black pepper, turmeric, and cardamom. You get with it roasting french fry Coriander and Veg Rice with Peppered Lamb Steaks testing 7 prescription than 5 than. Here is how you take care of.
modus operandi of Coriander and Veg Rice with Peppered Lamb Steaks
- Prepare of Lamb Chops.
- Prepare of Of Basmati Rice.
- You need of frozen Peas.
- You need of frozen Sweetcorn.
- You need of Fresh Coriander.
- It's of Boiling water.
- It's of Black and Cayenne Pepper.
Its more elaborate versions may also have ground cloves, caraway, nutmeg, saffron, coriander, fenugreek, and ground dried onions. This lovely lamb in coriander sauce recipe combines two of my favourite ingredients: lamb and coriander. The two are a really nice pair, and full of flavour. This is good recipe for a no hassle dinner party and is great for using up spring lamb.
Coriander and Veg Rice with Peppered Lamb Steaks method
- Rinse the Basmati rice under running water to get rid of excess starch. Put in a microwave rice steamer..
- After washing, roughly chop the fresh Coriander and add to steamer. Add Peas and Sweetcorn..
- Cover the rice, but not too much, with boiling water. Put in microwave for 6 minutes, take out, stir, back in for a further 6 minutes. (check your machine for adjustment of timings!).
- Meanwhile, put Black and Cayenne Pepper on both sides of the Lamb Steaks and fry, slowly and without added oil, in a fry pan until golden brown on both sides..
- Take out rice from Microwave, drain well and serve with the Lamb Steaks! If you try this, please add a photo to Cookpad!! Thank you!!.
It freezes pretty well and I usually serve it with rice. Marinate the meat with pepper powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt. Pressure cook the marinated meat, till almost done. Take another pan, heat the oil, add mustard seeds chopped small onions and curry leaves. Add the cooked meat to this after the onions turn slightly brown.